Anything but Plain Jane

A little disclaimer before we start..... 


I have watched my daughter wear this dress, and I have been staring, just enjoying  the look of the dress.  The details, the vintage yet modern character. So I guess I'm a little biased.


This is Jane's Plain Tunic and Dress, by Sunday Girl Designs.

The pattern is available in two lengths.

Tunic


And dress.


The dress length has pockets! Essential for any adventurous young girl.


But it's the little features that really make the pattern. A peter pan collar, scalloped hem and bias trim (with a bow!).



The arm and neck openings are finished with bias binding. The process can be a little fiddly, but if you take it slow and do everything accurately, and follow along with the detailed tutorial, it will all come together nicely.


The pattern is available at the
Sunday Girl Designs Etsy Store.  And is not sale for just $4 (US) until 10pm (CST) Sunday 17th April.






Comments

Popular Posts